Week 8(February 25-March 3) Symphony Orchestra Pre-UIL Concert/Percussion Concert/NY Trip Rehearsal/WGI Houston Regional
Wind Symphony: our after school rehearsal will be on Monday in BH1 at 4-5:30.
– Symphony Orchestra: Pre-UIL concert is on Tuesday Feb. 26. Bring your uniform to school. Rehearse 4:00 — 5:15. Orchestra provides pizza — eat at 5:15. Change into uniform, be onstage at 6 pm to check sound balance. Perform on stage at 6:30 pm. We will practice sight-reading immediately after. We should be done by 7:30.
– Wind Ensemble will have after school rehearsal on Thursday in BH1 at 4-5:30.
– Winter Guard will travel Houston on Saturday, March 2nd for the WGI Regional Competition. Best of Luck to the Guard!!
– On Sunday March 3 We will have a Rehearsal for the NY trip on Monday from 2-4 in BH1. This is a MANDATORY rehearsal, so if you are going on the trip please make plans to be there. This will be our last rehearsal for this performance so it is very important that we have perfect attendance!!
– We will also have a Parent Meeting at 4pm immediately after the NY Trip Rehearsal to hand out forms and trip shirts. Please bring $5 for your shirt.
If you were not able to make it to Solo & Ensemble, please be prepared to play your solo this week for a test grade.