First of all, Congratulations to everyone involved in Fiddler on the Roof. It was a great success and such a privilege for me to be involved!
Also, Congratulations to the Color Guard! They had their first competition this weekend at Cedar Park HS. The JV Wintergaurd placed 2nd in their division and the Varsity placed 3rd in their division. What a great start to the season. Way to go Guard!
- Wind Symphony will have after school rehearsal on Monday in BH1 at 4-5:30
- Symphony Orchestra will have after school rehearsal on Tuesday in Yellow at 4-5:30
- Wind Ensemble will have after school rehearsal on Thursday in BH1 at 4-5:30
- Thursday night we will be having our annual Course Fair(Eagle Fair) at EVHS at 6:30-8.
- Solo & Ensemble will be on Saturday at Hutto HS. We will post the schedule early in the week. Please make sure that you dress professionally. Gentlemen wear a tie(and a jacket if you have one). Ladies wear a nice dress(or skirt) or blouse and slacks. NO JEANS!!! Be early for your time and come prepared with your original piece numbered for the judge. Introduce yourself and your piece. At the conclusion of your performance please thenk the judge for their time. Best of luck to everyone!
Rehearsal and sectionals went extremely well last week. Lest keep it up and have another great week!